This product is currently sold out.
A key product in the BiRetix range, the Duo Gel is a clinically proven purifying exfoliating gel that visibly improves the appearance of acne. Containing the optimum balance of leading technologies, this product works to target every stage of the development of acne, clearing the skin of existing blemishes and helping to prevent further breakouts.
The unique combination of vitamin A ingredients work to clear pores and purify the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of comedones that can lead to the formation of spots. Salicylic Acid gently exfoliates, unclogging blocked pores, clarifying the skin and diminishing any redness. Meanwhile, the clinically proven, sophisticated botanical complex fight against 24 strains of P. Acnes – the bacteria that lead to spots – while causing no bacterial resistance, meaning this treatment can be used for prolonged periods of time.
This non-irritating, non-sensitising gel is an effective treatment for inflammatory acne and can be used from the age of 14+.
Size: 30mL tube
• A clinically proven, effective treatment for inflammatory acne
• Vitamin A works to clear pores
• Salicylic Acid unclogs pores and reduces redness
• Botanical actives fight against spot-causing bacteria
• Does not sensitise the skin or cause bacterial resistance
Apply an even layer to the affected areas after cleansing, once or twice daily. For best results, combine with the other products in the BiRetix range
• RetinSphere Technology: An advanced combination of cosmetic retinoids that clears pores and clarifies the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of comedones that can lead to spots
• BIOPEP.15: A sophisticated botanical complexcontaining Oligopeptide 10, a peptide clinicallyu proven to fight P.acnes bacteria
• Salicylic Acid: Clinically proven to purify skin and help reduce redness
Aqua, Glcerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Benzyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Trehalose, (0.5%) Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract, Polysorbate 20, Honey Extract, Retinol, Ascrobyl Palmitate, Beta-Sitosterol, Sqaulene, Glycine Soja Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Oligopeptide-10, Citric Acid